Feeling Under the Weather so Please Enjoy The House Tour

4/26/11


I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 10 years ago and it has since been a constant part of my everyday life. Unlike some, every joint is affected and hurts everyday. I don't have 'flare-ups'....the pain is constant. It has now affected my jaw mainly on the right side....so I am once again spending most of days at the Dr's trying new meds to, hopefully, slow down the process.  I am developing the well known arthritic hands. They are ugly..they hurt and yes, I do cry. 
I'm not telling you this for pity....I came to terms with it a long time ago...and as you see it really hasn't slowed me down. I run a business, I run a house and I run our farm. I just do it a bit slower then most. :)
I share this with you because I know that I'm not alone. I received an email from a gal that just learned she also had RA. She was so scared and sad and needed someone to talk to about it. She also was young and was terrified that she had to live with this her whole life. She was so happy to find out she wasn't alone..that someone understood the emotions and the pain she was going through. I didn't realize how wonderful it was for the both of us to share.
My point is that we all have crosses to bare and that we are not alone. You don't need to live in silence, share it and maybe you can help another.

Now, with that being said, I'd love to share this great little cottage with you. It's exactly what I'd want if I had my dream place...a little cottage on the lake. Jane Coslick is a wonderful designer...enjoy












pictures courtesy of Jane Coslick

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your daily struggles with ever present paint and discomfort, but glad to hear that it doesn't stop you from living your life...thanks for sharing your heart...this cottage is gorgeous...somewhere i could happily call home!

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a great little place to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger