Happy Monday and a New Give'a'way to mention!

4/11/11



The storms have passed and left just enough rain to green up the grass...which, as you can see makes 'Miss Lily' a very happy gal. She's a Delaware... so sweet and a great egg layer. I'll introduce you to the rest of the gang another day but today I'm SO busy!

 But I did promise my sweet friend Becky from 'Junk to Joy' that I'd mention her new Giveaway today! So please hop over and say HI...she is awesome!


Till later, take off your shoes and wiggle your toes in the new green grass!
Paula

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Paula! Love your new header! It's divine! I want that bed, and was just looking at enamel pitchers on Etsy!!

    Thanks for the promo!! You're a dear!
    Hope your day is fabulous! I'm going to edit my giveaway post and add in that you have a blog!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger