Kitchen is the heart of the home

4/22/11

 

Happy Good Friday all! This weekend I'm planning on doing some Spring cleaning and a little freshing up in the kitchen. A coat of paint and a good scrub will do wonders. So today I thought I'd share some of my favorite kitchen pictures. I find myself leaning towards white or light colored cabinets...to me it just looks so much cleaner.


LOVE the farm sink and cabinets!


Ohhhh...my dream, a huge 2 oven stove. 


Love everything about this kitchen...the subway tile is so inexpensive but it looks very expensive and chic.


I adore a huge island for prep and gathering.



How cute and cottage is this. You can take an 'ordinary' kitchen, add the things you love, and WOW a insant  beautiful kitchen just full of charm.



The shelf about the sink is so simple and perfect for those little knick knacks that seem to get lost elsewhere.


I really do love small kitchens, easy to move around in and everything literally at your fingertips.
I do however hate stainless appliances. I know...I hear the booing...but after having some, they are so hard to keep clean and my OCD was going nuts trying. I LOVE white...clean looking and easy to clean. :)


Love the kitchen cupboards here. What A super cute idea.. shelf above the stove. A place we usually never thing of decorating.


This is my dream kitchen. Love everything here. I love dark against light...the texture of the woods against the white. Makes my heart sing.







I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Maybe a couple of these will inspire you this weekend.

Till next time grab a gallon of paint and get to work. It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do to a room!






1 comment:

  1. Wow Gal, We do have such similar tastes! I love stuff about all of those! I like the kitchen I have now. I think it is the perfect size for us...but it definitely needs some updating! Just need some funds to help accomplish that!! And some more extra time!!

    Have a joyful Easter! Our house is full this weekend with Sam and her fam staying with us, and a big Easter dinner crowd!

    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger