Texture Tuesday at Kim Klassen's Cafe

5/17/11



Howdy everyone! It's Texture Tuesday...so 'm linking up with Kim today. The theme this week is 'vintage'.

The picture is of a vintage wire baby bottle carrier I picked up this past Winter holding bottles I've had for over 20 years. I picked up a whole box of them at a garage sale for $1.00.  Auuhhh..the old days. :)
The Recipe
  'pourvous' 2 layers 1 layer 75% the 2nd at 15%...and a layer of 'lifesgood at 80%'. Brought down the color and also erased the 2 closest tulips, stems and leaves of the first 2 textures at 35%.

Keeping it short today..I've really been busy adding goodies to the store. I've had questions about the cup I used in the texture Tuesday a few posts back. I do sell it in my etsy store. 

Thank you for the emails and comments. Keep them coming!

Have a wonderful day friends!
Much love,



6 comments:

  1. What a vintage find!! Love the bottle carrier. Fantastic picture and use of texture with is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage feeling.... beautiful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my, my what wonderful faded colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is beautiful! love the crop, textures, gorgeous tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful composition..all very Vintage. A great little treasure find!Love the tulips.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger