White Wednesday

5/18/11


Today friends I'm hookin' up with Faded Charm for her 100th White Wednesday Post!
I'm also hookin' up with a beach Cottage!

These pics are full of everything I LOVE!
Ironstone, old buckets, balls of string, cute chicken things(smile), and old garden things.


The little chick pitcher I've had for about 14 years. I saw it at a flea market...on a upper shelf with just the beak peeking out from behind other goods. I  jumped for it. Don't get in my way when I'm junkin'. You won't win.


The little chicken egg cup is the only one I have, so he has a place of honer. The simple pitchers are a collection in the works. I'm working on finding all of the graduating sizes. I have 10 so far.


They are sitting on the very first cabinet my wonderful hubby made for me about 11 years ago. I painted it an  old blue color matched it to a piece of old trim board I had. I'll share that another day.





Have a great day everyone!
Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger