Texture Tuesday at Kim Klassen's Cafe

6/7/11


Well friends, today is Texture Tuesday again and today I've done just as the picture states.
SIMPLE....

It was so fun following this little guy around the cat mint trying to get just the perfect shot. I believe I took about 20 shots of him. I don't have a telephoto lens yet..so yup..I was about 2" away.LOL  Luckily he didn't mind and went about his way as usual.

This has just one layer of Kims new texture 'subtlyyours' at 100% on soft. Then I just took a little away from the bee so he really popped out. The words seems just perfect to me.

Hope you are all well.

Much love,
Paula


2 comments:

  1. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    A telephoto lens would come in handy when shooting bees. I wish I had one too! Your photo proved worth the danger of being stung. It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple joy last forever! Love your shot!

    Tuesday Twist

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger