Happy Sunday & Just a Couple Of My Favorite Things

7/24/11


I hope everyone is have a great day...I've been doing some cleaning and enjoying the warm weather.
I was practicing with my camera and snapped a few shots of  a corner I really like.


The white cabinet hubby purchased for me..$35.00. I collect old wooden buckets...but they have to be certain ones. These are very old sap buckets. Wonderful old white wash paint. The old scrub broom we found in an old barn...will be for sale in my shop soon.
The apron is my favorite. It's a wonderful feedsack...faded from washing...but I still enjoy wearing it.


I love old linens...I have so many of them and I really do use them. I like using the big towels as napkins. 
The more you use them...the better they get. 
Paper napkins are forbidden in this house. :)

Have a grand Sunday everyone. 
Thanks for visiting me. :)

Much love,
Paula

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Paula, I'm so concerned since I saw on your shop that you're not well. Please know that I am praying for you to feel better soon. Email me if you are up to it, ok? junktojoyshop@yahoo.com

    Hugs, love, and blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do adore these photos!
    :o)
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Paula! Please give me an update as soon as you are able! Love and big hugs to you, my friend,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula I hope you are okay!!! I am trying to get myself back into blogging, and am so dissappointed you are not feeling well!
    Praying for your quick recovery,
    gail

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger