Fun Pictures of Home Stuff

9/9/11


The weather is just perfect here in Iowa. Not to hot..not to cold...mid 70's. No clouds...a very slight breeze....the perfect Fall day.

The junkin' purse has been a little empty the past few weeks...so needless to say, I've been a very good girl shopping wise....UNTIL.

My ironstone love took over. Yup...why fight it...I know it's better to let it have it's way then try to refuse it. 



So this little pitcher is now mine.(the large one in the front) Oh yes, I hear it all the time from hubby. What do you need another pitcher for....yada yada yada.

Anyhoo...back to our beautiful weather...I promise it has to do with the pitcher.

Sooo...not really knowing where this lovely was going to live, I just sat it down on the table...not even giving it another thought. But while walking into the kitchen, the light shone on the pitcher so beautifully! I just had to grab the camera and shoot it.

I was running around all morning grabbing stuff to use in front of the window for pics....


A stack of my favorite plates...



An old bird's nest that I keep in the French bird cage...




Old mismatched silver that we use everyday...




I love the patterns on them....



That was my afternoon...capturing that beautiful Fall sunshine.
I have way more pics, but I don't want to bore you.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Much love,
Paula





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger