Texture Tuesday

10/4/11



It's Tuesday again and that means texture time! This week Kim asked that we use the word Gratitude and 2 textures. This was a pretty easy one for me....I live on a farm but I don't 'farm' in the real sense of the word. We leave that up to the hardworking real life farmers that bust their butts everyday.

    I first ran an antique overlay action on the picture...then added Kim's texture 'stainedlinen' on overlay at 100%. I then added another of Kim's textures 'fall in'. This was added on multiply at 60%. Pretty easy one this week...but I really liked the affect.


Taken from the car window heading to the flea market. :)

Have a great day everyone.

Paula

7 comments:

  1. such a wonderful tribute of gratitude.

    thanks for linking to tt.... xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from TT. You took a sight I see practically everyday myself...and transformed the way I will be looking at it in the future. Thank you.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, I come from a farm family and it is true we all need to be grateful. Farming is a very hard and take pure love and dedication to do. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You achieved a lovely effect with your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure is a beautiful effect you achieved by adding the textures, what a great color change!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo and editing, Paula! Just love it! Hope all is well with you, sweetie! Been snooping around the shop keeping my eyes peeled for something I can't resist...of course you know that is usually some of your scrumptious vintage fabric!! :o)

    Big hugs to you!!
    Have a lovely week, my friend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger