I Am Here...Really I Am..

12/8/11


Hello my dears!
Yes, I can hear you all asking..'Where have you been'. Well..the past couple of months have held some upending family events, and rather then sharing them on the blog I decided I was going to take a break and deal with things personally.

Growing up as a small family of 5 in northern Minnesota, family issues just weren't discussed with friends or outside family members. It just wan't the way things are today...as my son says 'your junk stayed in your trunk'.

But now...I'm back and just in time for my favorite season..CHRISTMAS

Starting tomorrow I'll share some wonderful recipes and loads of pics of our holidays decorating. Today I'm off gathering evergreens and bringing up boxes of decorations...have a wonderful day everyone!
Thank you all for checking up on me while I was gone.

Much love,
Paula

ps
Love the holiday graphics...go ahead and take them.  Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger