Enjoying Cooler Weather

9/8/12


In July my Father in Law had a house fire that started in the basement... if my son
hadn't been visiting and heard the explosion, we would have lost
them both. I thank God for that.
It has taken us these past few months to get his house back in order.
Now that Dad is home with a freshly updated home & furnishings..I can once again
concentrate on my home, gardens & business.
All have been seriously neglected...the grasshoppers have eaten most of my plants...
my house needs a good scrubbing & the business needs some an overhaul....



But..today I take a breather & enjoy the Morning Glories. 

This little darling decided to take over the chair on the back porch...
it was supposed to grow on the trellis behind the chair..


but I think it had other plans.


it's growing on the railing....


..decided to take over the garden, and planters & finally..


has covered an old iron headboard in the garden.


It sure is a beauty isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Much love,
Paula









1 comment:

  1. I love your luscious flowers just growing on anything close to it...PERFECT. !
    XO bj

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger