November Decorating

11/13/12


Hello dears...I took just a few pictures of some areas around the house.

No full rooms pics yet...sorry. Getting ready for the Holidays & the house is a mess.
Totally not photo ready!LOL


Where are the days going?? So busy...(deep sigh)


This is the TV cabinet...


Gotta love the candles...they have a remote! 





This is the longest wall in the living room & has been decorated so many ways in the past 5 years...
I was never happy with it.


Then I saw some pics of random pictures all over a wall.

Loved it!
I wanted to do it with my favorite plates.


So I had to figure out how I was going to arrange them around the
other things I loved.


It took me the afternoon of arranging & rearranging everything on the floor first ...
but finally found an arrangement that I liked.

I THEN put the nails in the wall.
I like it. I think I'll keep it...
for awhile anyway. :)



Have a great week everyone!

Much love,
Paula

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt, but I really love your plate wall! I've been collecting plates for several months now, and have stacks of them sitting right behind me. I really need to figure out what I want to do with them; what rooms I'll hang them in and the groupings. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger