Back With 'Texture Tuesday'

1/29/13


Hello chickies!

I've been away for quite awhile...and 'where' you ask?
Computer melt down! Yup, lost my whole laptop....middle daughter tried to bring it back, but
it just wasn't the same. A new tablet was my Christmas gift...and never before
using one nor ever owning a 'smart phone'...it has been slow learning.
Finally though I did break down & purchased a new laptop so I could get my
'Texture Tuesday' fix! I LOVE my Photoshop elements.

So today I'm sharing this with Kim's Texture Tuesday.
A fun texture to use...-43. Used 2 layers..the first layer on overlay the second layer was turned upside down. Brushed a bit off the middle so you could see the old wallpaper.

And finally, now that I'm back on-line I will be adding some great new goodies
to the shop. I hope you'll visit.

Thank you for visiting & being part of my farmhouse life.
I love you all. :)

Paula




3 comments:

  1. Oooohh what a sweet blog! And I love your door with this texture, it looks so rustic, I'm a sucker for old doors. I love the chandelier too! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door has such a soft feel to the photo. Really very lovely! Thank you for popping by my place and leaving a comment. We are close to each other as I'm in middle Missouri..not expecting 6 inches of snow, but it's suppose to be COLD the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting is beautiful and so is the door.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger